Monday, May 11, 2009

my Bro~ who's alwez hang wit me...play with me...crazy wit me... ^^


Thx God to let me gt u all to be my bro...  

U all reli bring alot of happiness to me...  when im poor... alone... stress... & sad... u all wont leave me,n keep staying bside of me...



Mit :  treat frenz like LcLy sumtimes, but both of us like to find each other to chat when stressful... or sad ..... v can share our problems.... ~_^




Gav: Sumtimes childish,actually he is  a lot of fun.... honestly..he's annoying sumtimes,but he brought us many exciting...   ^^



Jung: funny....  nice guy...  heart to heart treat his frenz......juz like a life time warranty card...   can trust 4ever~  =p believable guy~    =)




Jen:
Kacao Kacao .... like to disturb ppl sumtimes....  but he was very kind hearted even he's from JB... ^^... juz a cute guy~ 




well...wondering which place izit? lolxx...... v're clubed in Bar celona...  ^^
Thr's: Me, Janice, Mit, Kimkim, Jung, Jen, Gav & Candy~

No comments:

Post a Comment