Saturday, May 2, 2009

1.5.09 Friday.... shopping at The mines...

Today shopoing at The mines.... walk here thn there... hmm... sienz...

but at least i gt bought few things lor....

Bought two shirt at GIORDANO.... Thn Bought my favorite Collection lighter ZiPPO ^^

thn take Dinner thr lor... haiz...

Sienz ohh~..... swt~

Dis my collection... bought today Zippo flat black ^^ Right h.side tat was my 2nd Zippo...




i Get both of dis shirt in Giordano...



Taked my dinner at Mr. Ramen ^^ (japanese food)




mango pudding & .... dunno wat rool oso... hehe ^^




my Japanese Fried Chicken Rice.... ^^ ... & Tou Fu soup...

3 comments:

  1. Nice Zippo you have there...
    I love them so much ...
    damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim:yup.... coz hv nthg to eat ma....

    candy:hehe... u oso can buy wan ma...

    ReplyDelete