Sunday, May 24, 2009

go shoping n eat again at monday... 18/5/09

Huh~
ate the whole day today...  
hahazzzz

early morning today,went to Wangsa Maju wit Mitchell

coz his car n Jung car kena JPJ

haiz... but y they wan to ask me go oso?
swt...  force7 me to accompany them, walao~tired lea...

After tat v went to take our breakfast...
at Wangsa Maju..
-
-
-

Afternoon.. ive went to Sg Wang to meet Joey n Janice

thn shopping there again...
well.. since last nite after get comment from mitchell,
so i nvr buy anything ...
n nvr spend any money~

he said i alwez waste money wor~ 
haiz...

-
-
-

-_-|||

At nite,Joey hv to go back wit her bf,so me n janice went to Taman Midah OldTown to meet Gavin Yam Cha ~
-
-
-
-


At Wangsa Maju ya~
did u c the Ho Chak(好吃) logo thr?  ^^



my Lemon Chicken Chop rice~

Rm5



____________________________________________________________________
Afternoon..  in Sg Wang wit Joey n Janice



nvr hear dis eastcourt b4..
thn juz try n c lo...



eastcourt




nice menu... many choice




my ice Lemon Tea




Fried To Fu




Scallop soup



Kam Heong fried rice




Claypot chicken rice
-
-
-
-
Bill- Rm 38 something~




While shopping wit them tat time siok sendiri...  =p




Joey n me



____________________________________________________________________
Nite ...  went to TAMAN MIDAH OLDTOWN wit Janice...to find Gavin yamcha...





OldTown



My Nasi Lemak  ^^


_____________________________________________

the whole day juz eat eat eat n eat~~


hhuhh~~

Fullll~

1 comment:

  1. I never know and see tht stall at Wangsa Maju got Chak logo even I use to eat there like million of time Zzzz...

    ReplyDelete