Sunday, May 10, 2009

Friday~ Shopping at Sg Wang~for HER

Recently reli too Bored...



^^"   i've fall in love with some1 else,but dun dare to tell~    x.x"

..zzzzZZZ

hmm.. dunno y.. i like to shopping recently..
huh....  swt~

i've bought two Shirts ,a bag n gt my meal in Gasoline...

most important is.... i fall in love to sum1 else...

so,i went to sg wang,n actually is juz for her oli.... lolxx....  ^^

she's worked on tat day...i wish to talk to her...
but dunno wat should i say..dunno how to get closer wit her,haiz....swt~
when i saw her i felt so nervous..  T.T"

But at last i've bought a screen protector from her shop...coz i found a stupid topic,
(Json: Do u hv w302 screen protector?)

haiz...im so stupid... actually wat should i scare oso dunno...

silly...

every time bring her to hang out wit me,v oso juz like those "dumb"...  zzzZZ....

how????????

lolxx...im crazy for her......mad at me~



at Gasoline




Juz sit on the floor.... ~_^




my Mango tea~~  




my meal~  .... sandwish~




& dis...Yong Zhao Fried rice.....taste good~ for my dinner~


No comments:

Post a Comment