Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thursday nite,Sg long St1~

Went to St1 to Drink again..... i think i reli cant drink much d...
coz tat nite ah Lai fill the wine for me,tat was almost pouring....Actualy b4 i drink,i already bought a Ramly Burgur,but pass it to Ah Lai d... swt~ coz after i drink the wine tat Lai fill for me, make me felt vomit~n unwell...huuu~~~~charm...

After dis...Mit n Lai said wanna ate G cheong fun, Lol... actualy, me too... thn v walked infront the 7E tat aunt there to bought the G cheong fun.. ^^ after ate the G Cheong fun,i felt better..... ^^ LoLxxx


Thr's: Jiu Gor, Gavin, Mitchell, Ah lai, Pei Hong & Gar Yan,& me.......



Station Satu~



Wine~ Dimple From Gavin~


Gavin Gan~ u're my man~~!! haha



Wow... yum yum,my favorite Ramly ~^^



After St1.... v've been to Tmn Connaught giant pool~ but i din take any pics lar... juz gt dis oli,our Mit n Gav Playing the Soccer Machine~ =p

No comments:

Post a Comment