Monday, March 9, 2009

my "poppye"

Evening... when i watch movie at living room ... my doggy "poppye" suddenly keep looking at me and keep swinging his tail in front of me... tot wat~ he wanna pee... haiz... lazy me...no one at home anyway... (they went to melaka in dis few days,so i hv to sty alone at home~swt~)... well..i hv to walk it out lor..



Dis my poppye~ wanna take a pic oso like tat LC... haiz..




Haha... so clever.. sty by my side, lolxx... actualy bcoz of the Fireworks n the loud noise near my house scared him.. make him run to me.. n hide under my table in my room... haha~ reli my timid dog.. ^^


5 comments:

  1. blek..... hehe..
    cannot lea... it's so stick wit me...
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao his dog ar.. hak yan zhang wn.. see ppl aso bark wn.. gila like the owner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and ur dog's name is poppye?? siao =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. cannot ar... juz bark u oli...

    ReplyDelete