Monday, May 24, 2010

im back....

Since 27th of september 2009
im nvr updated my blog untill now....

But finally i did it...
bcoz,recently i reli got a lot of small or even through a big issue is around me...
It's making me so stress,moody...or maybe dissapointed...

so i have choose to write down what's my feeling on here...to share with you all..

Actually i reli dunno who is reli understanding me,
there's so much of things making me annoyed ..

Argue wit her...
Job problems...
Family issue...

Frenz.. mostly all of them are backstaber...
sigh~

where to find a true fren in the world?
to listen n share my feeling...?
My answer : No...

should i talk to the wall?
or else i talk to the tree??
..lolx..
people will think im crazy...

talk to my family?
i will get scold..
or talk back some more...

so that why i've chosen to wrote down on my blog..

if let them to discuss my issue every where,
better i chosen to publish to all of you who are reading my blog..

Today,i've went to post office to renew my license n road tax..
they told me my name is list on the black list...
so i cant renew my license n road tax..

i need to clear up all the summon
otherwise i cant renew everything..

Summon Rm 600++
........

huh~~

dunno wat else can say so...

...End...

~Smoking time~
& meditation wit listening song~

Mildseven~!!! come come come.... im looking for u~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment