Friday, May 28, 2010

27/5/10 .... Service my Big Fun Toy...

SERVICE My Toy~!!



Long time ago i never service my car already..

i think almost 1 year ago...
haha..

why??because of lazy ...hahazz (#^-^#)

Finally i did it...
=P

where am i service my toy?
it's our club Auto Preview member's
ap - 038 (Ah Fai) his shop..

Ah Fai's car~




Erm... when i've arrived his shop..

i only can saw his brother n his staff in the shop
n he is not over there...

.i'm looking for a good engine oil for my car that's why i've been there.

Since last time when im used Semi Synthetic..
its not suitable for my ride i guess..

because when i rev over 3000 rpm,
the engine oil is just like those water been sucked with a big mouth..=_="
so they told me not to use it again..it's not suitable for high cam..
n high cam will easily get hot.

Well,they intro this Liqui Moly to me..
its quite light n smooth...

since i've tried this,i can feel the rev is better than last time.

Thanks for your nice introduce to me~ ^^
-
---
---








Semi Synthetic for the Left & Liqui Moly for the Right







Yea~ i has changed the Spark plugs too.... its NGK~



________________________________________________________


CAR WASH


After Service my toy...
i've went to ma friend's shop for car washed...
because it was too dirty when it's service finished ,
the whole hood n the fender also those guy's fingers mark.
... Lolx ...
xD

so it's need to have a shower...







Vacuum .... quite Leng Chai mah rite??
xD
=p





thx for viewed my blog~
-
-
-
... Tamat ... End ...








No comments:

Post a Comment