Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good bye Poppye~

Good Bye Poppye

Poppye was my pet...
my Shishu

Still rmb last time when i saw poppye
it was reli cute..
1st time i met him at my aunt house...

n i told my mum..i wan to bring it home..

wherever i go,he oso will follow..

Its bring alot of happiness to us..

when u're yawn,when u sneez..
n oso when u keep on shake ur tail in front of me when i come home...
it already was my memories

ill alwez remember u Poppye
coz u r my 1st pet...
n our family....



every time when i saw u r sleep bside me
ill kept on called u..
Because im scare,i scare u will leave us..

Today early morning...
Daddy n Mummy oso went to breakfast d...
juz left me n u in the house...

i kept called u... u juz ignore me...
n i nvr heard ur bell ..


i felt something was wrong..
at the last....




i found u at terrace
i tot u was sleeping..
however i called u.. u oso nvr answer me...
thn i place my hand on u...

i hug u......


i cant feel ur heartbeat anymore...

i keep on called ur name...
poppye ..poppye.........

keep looking on u...


my tears was fall down.......
u reli leave us this time...

no matter how i m reluctant
u already been to heaven...

when finnish buried

i told mum..
she was cried ...
my sist cried....

the sadness was cover our house...


coz v noe how v call n shout ur name...
u wont show in this house anymore....

when i reach home...
i cant c u keep shake ur tail in front of me...

when i open the gate n go out...
u wont round the circle around me......
when i watch drama at the midnight... u wont accompany me
when im stress n sad... i cant find u to talk....
anymore...


Poppye~
u already leave our Liew family..

hv u arrive to heaven?
r u looking at us in there?

wish u will get more happines in there....
v love u forever....








Poppye... i've regret i nvr take a photo wit u
but u will alwez in my heart... in my mind...


wishing u're here....



Good Bye Poppye...




No comments:

Post a Comment