Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/9/09 Taken my dinner wit mitchell....


Hmm...
i hv went to Kajang take my Dinner wit Mitchell
Tat's opposite Kajang Hugo

Swt... He wan to eat Porridge..
i reli vry hate to eat porridge..
so...
accompany him to eat lurr....
haiz... at least he cant force me to eat marr....

=p



Mit favorite "Chicken Porridge"
-_-"





See... he reli Love to ate it...
c his move was so~ Fast~~~
XD

-
-
-
-
-

Finnish his dinner
he said go to Kajang Sg Chua cafe "MAMAMIA" for my dinner again warr...
swt...
n treat me drink sum more...
but at last v oso cant finnish the beer...
left two bottle there...

x_x"


y must oilly food for me...

oh my GOD~!!!!

1 bucket of Carlsberg...




Some body Ordered it n force me finish it...
swt~!!!
"Mushroom Chicken"
but the Fries was my favorite..
i oso cant finish lea...
haiz...




Mit ordered for his self 1
"Chicken marryland"
Geng~!!






at last i oso cant finish it..
juz finish the fries oli...
hahahaha...

XD




END...


No comments:

Post a Comment