Wednesday, July 8, 2009

30/06/09 monday... my b-day...



It was i felt most happi b-day celebration
since i start my 2ndary school tilll now

thx my bro gave me a celabration like tat...

reli many yrs never c a cake in my b-day ...

when i saw the cake...
tears was almost fall down...

reli felt touch...

Reli thx alot bro...

Thx Mit, Kim, Jung, Shyan, Banana, Steve, Loon, Ka Lok, Shi Rong & DEAR for Gave a nice celabration to me...




The 1st cake for bully n tease me wan... swt~
actualy it was not a cake..
it juz a Large Cream~!!!
swt~
its done by Ka Lok...
ill rmb Eu~!!!!






my 2nd cake Chocolate Indulgence .. Secret Recipe ^^




my Lemon Juice...shoe shape 1... hehe



my present by Shyan, steve n Mit.... ^^
1 was shirt.. another 1 was an underwear~ swt~




No comments:

Post a Comment