Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2/7/09 thursday.. Feeling cafe wit Dear

When i off than i went to Setapak to fetch my dear dear to take her supper..

Silly her~alwez made me worry..
nvr take any meal since afternoon till nite oso dare..


haiz....
so i bring her to Wangsa Maju Feeling cafe to take her meal...
my Dear told me it was Guang Liang 光良 open 1....
u can sing K or play pool if u wan ...

it's all bout music design....

reli nice ya.... ^^
R>E>L oso....




FeelingCafe menu~
price standard .. wont expensive ...






my dear ordered a special drink... Cancer 巨蟹座...




my favorite White Coffee....




force my dear to ate rice... hehe.. Mashroom Chicken chop rice ^^





my Baked Cheese fried rice





Hawaii Sandwiches~

tonite i think she should be vry full le lo... hehehe...

mission complete ^^


Love u my dear...






No comments:

Post a Comment