Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saturday early morning... 6/6/2009 get my Vi Design Body Kit~

Today early morning i d wake up
awake at 8a.m..

tot ask Mitchell n Jung to take breakfast wit me...
but finally oso late d... coz i hv to go bank to take money...
when i reach bank,WTF~ reli too many ppl d..
when i saw it oso felt full orhzz......
(-_-)"

so after get my money than nvr take my breakfast & straight away to accesories shop d...

-
-

Morning called Jung...>>> network bz..
haiiz..tot he off the phone n FFk.. >.<"

Morning called Mitchell ...>>> still bluring... ^^
but he oso wait me at the accessories shop d when i reach there.. GOOD~

coz too rush d,summore i still need to work today,
so after i pay the money then i borrow car from Mit to work lor..
left Mit thr to wait .. hehe
sorry bro.. ^^

but Jung oso called me 2 explain at twelve o'clock la..
After i told him Mit face bcum busuk d,than he fast fast rush to meet Mit lurr...
haha

-
-

Untill 6p.m sumthing Mit oli Called n told me tat my car has done,
so he sent back my car at 7p.m ^^

-
-
-


my cute buddy~




I'll join them back soon ^^ Black & White

Gear nop = Rm40
stearing = Rm110
Vi Design Head = Rm800
Defuser Blade = Rm100
Totaly spent on my car today = Rm 1050






No comments:

Post a Comment