Saturday, June 27, 2009

21/6/09 sunday my fren wedding....

haiz...
my 2ndary school mate married d lor...
haha..
22 yrs old...
even i dun need to tell anything..
i think u all should understand wat's the matter d rite??
^^


in the early morning..
i d woke up n went to car wash le...
^^

the whole day reli tired..hv to drive here n thr
hv to sent their ji muizz go back sum more..
swt~
huh~~
i cheat them tat i not free tats y i no need to fetch ...
haha...
izit im vry bad hor??
hehehe...
^^





my big fella hving shower yar...





car gethering??? haha... no la..went to then those ji muizz... n then the Bride~ ^^






parking at Sg chua SR restorant 喜来登
at main entrance~ ^^





my favorite food ya...
got fish, pork roasted, fried rice, tong sui n kuih muihzz ~ ^^




i love dis little Kaya Bao Zai oh.. look cute.. ^^





dis fella was my fren... haha... at last he has finish the whole piggie head oh...
hahahzzz... swt ar~






my school mate.... ^^ from Yu Hua 2ndary school~ ^^




2 comments: