Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pandan Indah (MOMO cafe)

Dis place is MoMo cafe at Pandan Indah... ^^
near the Steven Garden... V went thr at last saturday~ =P
juz mit,Jung,Jen,Yi Ren,YanYan & me....


Inside the design quite nice la,i think dis design might be suit to all of those youngsters...can pakto pakto thr ma...lol =P
n dis pic is taked at upstair,saw many couples there... u feed me,thn i feed u ... haiz... so sweet,included my ex boss Yi ren & Yan Yan =P

well,u can bring ur notebook thr oso,coz Free Wifi there ooo....downstair those ppls oso on9 n chit chat ny...





Dis my drink... (Plum lemon ice) ^^





My frenz... Mitchell,wat is he doing there?? ^^





Haha... done by Mit,hmm... its a ship?or ferry ? or a boat???? watever... so lame...






Lolx.... Wat they doing there?? (Jen & Mit)



Well.... dis page i nvr post my photo here,lol,coz Kimkim nt at here,so i dun hv any pic to post dis time.... XP

2 comments:

  1. wahahaha! noe the importance of me adi leh... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt... yala yala...noe u are so important la,haiz...BABII~

    ReplyDelete