Tuesday, July 13, 2010

12/7/10 .. Monday ..

Today was my dear Pig offday...
We've went to Midvalley for movie

The movie was nice.... reli excited...
my pig seldom watched movie till so excited b4..lolx
hahazz

i did found my bro Steve for dinner ... but he seem like quite bz..
need to fetched his Japanese fren go home then hv to meet up with his gf...
Good... well,
That's y i didn't bother him lar...

so.. my dear n me has been to the food court n got some meal...

Hey.. heal heal our little tummy wert~

^^

_______________________________________________________

Midvalley Pet's World


After tat..
since the movie still haven't show yet, she asked me to bring her to the Pet's shop,

she reli quite happy when she saw those doggie n puppies..
as specially on the Puppies "Pug"
she laugh coz y pug looks different..its act quite stupid..noob noob like tat...
^^

_______________________________________


SOMETHING IN MY MIND N WAT WAS IM THINKING EVERY TIME SHE've ASKED
is

Every time when she hug me,n hold my hand..
i could saw n even felt...
no matter wherever,whenever or even whatever..
she reli love to stick together with me,
no matter wat...
every time...minute...second..? even every moment....
i do reli LOVE to c when she smile..n laugh~
n i will unconsciously smiled......

Dear.. i LOVE u...
..DON'T YOU?..

Would u marry me?

____________________________________________________
Photo shoot??
nonono~
simply shoot for fun...

-
-
-

Taken Outside Puzzle's Bodykit







My Wifey??
Yeah... Both oso are mine~






My kisses for my specially one...
~Janice Yong~







..Jsonz..

end

-
-
-
-
-





No comments:

Post a Comment