Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A long long time ago i've nvr update my blog..... hehe...

Friday early morning
7/8/09

ate breakfaast with my dad at Sg long Old Town..
haiz...

juz like usual lo..
my dad kept ask me y alwez go home late...
bla bla bla n bla...

n asked me izit working those bad job at outside...
haiz..
swt ...

juz oli went to yam cha wit fren till late oli ma..
oso can imagine so much things out...
its ok la.. i oso understand 1...
hrm...

Geng ah~~



OldTown... no need to read the menu i've already ordered the famous white coffee lu...





N dis was my favorite Gai Si Hor Fun~ ^^





haiz... if can...
reli dun like to come out so early for breakfasst wit my dad ar~
early morning thn get NGOR..
hmm... swt~~
T-T"


anyway... better thn eat my self la.. lol
^^




No comments:

Post a Comment