Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday & Saturday.... went back to ipoh Tualang(who reli noe?) to Bai Shan...

Went back to hometown Bai Shan.... it was reli make me afraid...   n hot die me.... haiz....



when d reach thr... reli alot of ppl...  lol  (ppl mountain ppl sea....)hahahazzz  my cousin told my dad when he cant found any parking n turn back tat time... swt....Damn Fuc*ing funny.....  



Pink shirt n wearing Adidas cap tat guy~  is my Lou Dao~Alvin Liew~   bside gt Kam G oh...   Grill piggy..
 


WAhhh~~!!   alot of money for my Granma n Granpa.....  v burn it for them luuu... ^^




nice view....   all work hard but my elder sis  juz kept stand thr to watch the view... n show the butt to granma n grandpa...   swt~  haiz




juz now tat Kam G bcum dis edi.....   but its nt my favorite lor... haiz... i does'nt like to eat dis...   lol

2 comments: